Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, October 09, 2005,
it`s geog tmr!i`m tryin to rmb everythin outta the book.i`m useless at memorizin!so i`m understandin everythin taught,and starin at the wall to recite whatever i can!so fun!hhahahahahahahhaha.went to orchard yesterday,shop shopeat eat.went into phoenix hoteltook a whole lot of brochuressentosa, bird park, cinemaniablahblahblah.i`m gonna get to those places durin the hols.who`s joinin me?=pthen met daddy.went to queensway shoppin center.bought new specs!SERIOUSLY ELATED.but it`ll only be ready on tuesday tho.neverminds!patience.and i bought two new beach shorts!jerlyn!remind me to tell you smth!!hees.daisyyyy.i`m replyin your tags here.yes i miss those times too.i also don tell you stuffs anymore ..and..i still think that you understand betterthan everyone else.heeeees.alrights.off to mug.i`m gonna make frens with the midnight oil.then when it finally gainmy trust to the fullest,i`ll betray it by burnin it!!okay thats lame.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |